Newzoo and Priori Data Show You Top Games By Revenue and Downloads
|Richard Harris in Game Development Wednesday, July 15, 2015|
Newzoo is offering a new monthly listing of top iOS games by revenues covering the US, China and Europe.
Newzoo’s new top iOS games by revenue ranking is based on its proprietary analysis and modeling of app store data in combination with its predictive global revenue model which provides projections for smartphone and tablet gaming on a global, regional and country scale and is part of Newzoo’s Global Games Market Report Premium service.
Newzoo has partnered with Priori Data to offer the new listing using Priori Data’s data on mobile game, genre and publisher performance. It has also increased the granularity of this service to include revenue figures for the main app stores. They have plans to expand the platform to provide the monthly revenue estimates for the top 1,000 mobile games on the iPhone and iPad across 40 countries.
Read more: http://www.newzoo.com/free/rankings/top-ios-games-...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more