Mobile Developers Need to Ramp Up Marketing Efforts in Advance of iPhone 6 Launch
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Thursday, September 11, 2014|
If the past is any indication, the new iPhone launch is going provide a huge opportunity for developers as people line up to buy the new phones. One prediction is that, at minimum, there will be a 65% increase in iPhone sales for Q4.
We’ve published several articles providing advice on how to take advantage of this new group of potential users, including “The Eight Things You Need To Do To Get Your App Ready for the iPhone 6 Launch.”
Developers need to think seriously about how to position your marketing efforts to best leverage this opportunity. One of the ways to do so is to review your user acquisition program from top to bottom. A good starting point in doing so is provided by Localytics, who has created a 29-page eBook which shows how to run app marketing campaigns that increase engagement, ROI and lifetime value.
It covers the new world of app marketing, details app marketing strategies (including best practices and potential campaigns to try), and provides an overview of the resources you need to ensure success.
The publication includes:
- The new definition of “App Marketing”
- App store optimization and launch
- Moving past “If You Build It, They Will Come”
- How to harness your analytics to inform better campaigns
- App Marketing 101: Acquisition, Interaction and Personalization
- The key to acquisition, interaction and personalization
- 8 real-world examples of effective push and in-app messaging
- Which metrics to measure and how to improve over time
The publication free and is available to download on Localytics website.
Read more: http://info.localytics.com/4f-beginners-guide-to-a...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more