May 2015 Issue of App Developer Magazine Digs Deep Into IoT, Continuous Delivery, and More
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Friday, May 8, 2015|
Want to get your head around IoT? The May issue of App Developer Magazine focuses on helping app developers do just that, with cover article about how IoT is going to effect business developers.
Of course, the issue doesn’t just focus on IoT, including a heavy dose of enterprise development news, monetization strategies, marketing techniques, localization, continuous delivery strategies, and much more.
- How the Internet of Things will Affect Business App Developers: Brian Alexakis, Product Marketing Manager at Embarcadero Technologies
- The Top Five Things You Should Know About Paid Search Marketing: By Richard Hartley, PPC Director at Jellyfish Online Marketing
- Why Building a Global App Is Hard Work That Can Pay Off: By Djamel Agaoua, CEO at MobPartner
- Cross Channel Strategies for Mobile App Publishers: Tim Koschella, Partner & Co-Founder of HitFox
- The Three Success Factors for Crossing the App Delivery Chasm: Gottfried Sehringer, Vice President of Marketing at Mendix
- The Appification of the Enterprise Requires Flexibility, Breadth and Simplicity: By Steve Schmidt, Vice President of Corporate Development at Flexera Software
- DevOps Is Hot, Real Hot!: By Pete Waterhouse, Senior Strategist at CA Technologies
- Native Ad Units on Mobile Do's and Don'ts: Eddie de Guia, Managing Director and Co-founder of PubNative
- Prerequisites for a Successful Enterprise Continuous Delivery Implementation: Cyrille Le Clerc, Director of Product Management, CloudBees
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Poor Localization: Françoise Henderson, CEO and Co-Founder of Rubric
- Mapping the Mobile App Platform RFP: Cathal McGloin, VP of Mobile Platforms for Red Hat
Also, expect of heavy dose of new product releases, industry news and much more. You can access the issue here.
Read more: https://appdevelopermagazine.com/magazine/May-2015