Mavin says that social media is an untapped user engagement tool
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Friday, May 26, 2017|
Mobile app retention and user engagement platform, Mavin, announces Mavin to utilize social media for long term engagement.
Current App Engagement Strategies Make People Disengage
Despite the rise of automated push notifications and promotions, apps are failing to keep pace with consumers’ expectations for dynamic, interactive, and seamless app experiences. More than 50 percent of consumers find push notifications annoying and distracting, and up to 60% of people opt-out of them entirely. Furthermore, given competition in App Stores, apps often prioritize expensive user acquisition rather than focusing on delighting their existing base. Much of the money spent to acquire new users is wasted, however, as almost 25% of apps are uninstalled after only one use. Mobile apps are integral to consumers’ lives, but the industry has not innovated fast enough.
Speed and Flexibility of Social Media Into Apps
Mavin saw these challenges and identified a crucial piece missing in app engagement today: real-time campaigns that draw upon events, topical trends, and global sentiment - all of which change by the hour. As opposed to weeks or months in advance, apps can now use Mavin Motion to create, deploy, and manage campaigns and promotions in a matter of hours, and optimize them on-the-fly to drive high-value actions. By leveraging topical news, alongside long-lead seasonal events, apps can increase value over the entire customer lifecycle. Mavin Motion is built for both.
- Campaign Management Dashboard: With "drag-and-drop" capabilities, apps can create a campaign for A/B testing or full deployment in under 30 minutes.
- Customized User Wallet: Provides apps an easy-to-use mobile wallet customized to accept their preferred currency.
- Flexible Incentives: Apps can incentivize engagement with more than 100 options to choose from, including promotions, vouchers, cash rebates, points/currency and more.
- Analytics and Reporting Dashboard: Less than 24 hours after deployment, apps get performance reporting, allowing them to define campaign budget, control costs, evaluate ROI, and optimize future campaigns.
- Instant Rewards Fulfillment: Hassle-free solution that enables app users to redeem points and promotions in their mobile wallets immediately.
“Our experience engaging millions of consumers has shown us that people are hungry for new ways to engage with their favorite apps and brands, but they aren’t waiting around for them to innovate. This is particularly true in the US, where people have myriad apps to choose from, and often abandon them quickly,” said Shailesh Nalawadi, co-founder and CEO of Mavin. “That’s why we created Mavin Motion as the only full-service solution for apps that brings speed and spontaneity to drive engagement and ultimately create a loyal base of customers.”
Explaining the key concepts of visual language that inform any work of design, from logo or letterhead to a complex website.
Usable, strategic understanding of consumer behavior that acknowledges recent changes in internal and external influences, global marketing environments, and the discipline overall.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.