LeadBolt Sees Large Increase in Mobile Downloads Over Black Friday
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Tuesday, December 10, 2013|
Other findings seen by the company during the time period include: 31% increase in mobile app usage (determined by impression lift), compared to non-holiday usage; mobile ad interest increased 27% compared to average network activity; and a 47% increase in app installs/downloads
The company also reports a record increase of 118% year-over-year with iOS-based devices driving more than $543 million in online sales with $148 million in total online consumer purchases made by Android users alone. That represents an 80% jump in mobile sales over Cyber Monday in 2012.
Read more: http://www.leadbolt.com/blog/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more