Latest Manage InApp Advertising SDK Optimized for iOS 9
|Richard Harris in Monetize Wednesday, September 30, 2015|
In-app advertising platform Manage has released the latest version of its SDK (v.3.3) which has been optimized for iOS 9. It also extends an app publishers’ ability to serve and monetize in-app ads, including video and new Multi-Image ad units. The latest release cuts the size of the SDK by as much as 35 percent.
The updated SDK provides access to Manage’s mobile supply-side platform (SSP) programmatic bidding engine. New SDK features include:
- iOS 9 Support - Compatible and tested with the latest features of iOS 9, including ATS (App Transport Security), IPv6, multi-tasking and bitcode.
- Multi-Image Ad Unit - This new ad unit allows an advertiser to promote up to four offers or products in a single display ad.
- Portrait Video End Cards - Support for high-performance, portrait layout video end cards to enhance user engagement.
- Carrier Targeting Capability - Publishers can share the mobile carrier of app users with advertisers to enable better regional targeting.
As an incentive to bring new publishers to the platform, Manage is offering 100 to 150 percent revenue sharing on select video and brand campaigns for publishers who integrate the Manage SDK and go live with traffic by November 1.
Publishers must serve one million impressions by November 25 in specific English-speaking countries to be eligible for 100 percent revenue share for video campaigns and 150 percent revenue share for brand campaigns between November 26 and December 31.
Read more: http://www.manage.com/publisher
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more