Latest Issue of App Developer Magazine Highlights the Expanding Application Economy
Wednesday, November 11, 2015
The latest issue of App Developer Magazine is now available offering top insight, expert commentary and the latest news about the application economy.
The November 2015 issue offers contributions from a number of people that are leading the companies that are creating the products and services that are the underpinning of the app economy. These feature articles are wide ranging and cover topics including App Publishing, IoT, DevOps, Analytics, and Cloud Development. Among the feature articles are:
- The App Features That Draw the Most Advertising Dollars Are…? - by Josh Speyer, CEO of AerServ
- DevOps and Agile Lessons from the Story of Stone Soup – by Peter Waterhouse, Senior Strategist at CA Technologies
- Hiring is Hard: The Search for an Elite Mobile Developer – by Breanden Beneschott, Co-Founder and COO of Toptal
- Working in the Cloud is a Team Sport – Eric Naiburg, Director of Marketing INetU
- Not Getting App Store Downloads: Here's Why - by Sean Killian, Marketing Lead at Enola Labs
- Mobile Ad Stumbling Blocks = Ad Blockers, Publishers, and End Users - by Conno Christou, Co-Founder of Avocarrot
- What’s Wrong with Mobile Development and How to Fix It - by Joe Schulz, AVP Emerging Technology at Orasi Software
- IoT Standards: LMFAO – by Kevin Bromber, CEO of myDevice
- Secure Cloud is a Reality – by Eric Naiburg, Director of Marketing INetU
- Face-off: Analytics-as-Apps vs Analytics-as-Code – by Apurva Dave, VP of Marketing for Jut
The issue will also feature the top news and company announcements as curated from the App Developer Magazine editorial staff. The magazine is available as a PDF download and there is a responsive version for mobile devices.
Read more: https://appdevelopermagazine.com/magazine/November...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more