Helpshift Offers New Dashboard for End to End Mobile Help Desk
|Ron Beaman in Enterprise Friday, July 26, 2013|
The new dashboard offers several upgrades to help developers better understand their customer’s issues including newly added real-time data on the total number of incoming and closed tickets. Also debuting is a new issues feed, which is like a Twitter feed, but instead of tweets, it shows the latest incoming tickets in real-time.
Read more: http://www.helpshift.com/blog/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more