HealthTap Cloud launches to help developers create better health apps
|Richard Harris in Cloud Services Friday, November 4, 2016|
To date, participating developers come from a diverse range of institutions, including Fortune 500 employers, multinational payers, hospitals/health systems, government agencies, device/sensor manufacturers, and health app startups. Google, IBM, Flex, and iHealth are just a few of the companies collaborating with HealthTap on building with the HealthTap Cloud. Additionally, Blockchain S.A. is working with the HealthTap Cloud team to create a new healthcare blockchain - oundational infrastructure for managing federated, trusted access to medical records securely between all parties in the private network, including hospitals, doctor practices, insurance companies, and app developers.
Key modules of the HealthTap Cloud include:
- Cross-Platform Telemedicine: Reinvent and evolve telemedicine services by embedding secure, ultra high-definition video/voice/text chat in iOS/Android/web apps. This facilitates multi-participant communication between doctors, patients, translators, caregivers and more with seamless integration with pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
- Big Data
- Health Data Exchange: Instantly connect to unified health data (with explicit user permission) via an integrated, cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant and SOC2 Type II-certified PHR; securely read and write access across a full spectrum of electronic medical records (EMRs), apps, devices, and the Internet of Things (IoT); use integrated authentication and a single identity management solution for all patients and providers
- Population Health Insights: Benefit from real-time and historical analytics tools and services for large health datasets; perform better predictive modeling, machine learning/AI, collaborative filtering, and personalization
- Clinical CRM: Efficiently and effectively engage patient populations for improved adherence and outcomes; author care protocol templates for any wellness or disease-management goal and tailor them for individual patients; automate reminders/follow ups, send personalized content, and respond in real time to adherence and device data with instantly reactive instructions and smart alerts for patients, caregivers, and providers
- Trusted Content: Tap into the world’s largest repository of doctor answers, tips, news, articles, medication reviews, and more, organized by the world’s most comprehensive natural-language health ontology and tagged with user attributes to power personalization
Google Cloud Platform in Action teaches you to build and launch applications that scale, leveraging the many services on GCP to move faster than ever. You'll learn how to choose exactly the services that best suit your needs, and you'll be able to build applications that run on Google Cloud Platform and start more quickly, suffer fewer disasters, and require less maintenance.
Learn how easy it is to apply sophisticated statistical and machine learning methods to real-world problems when you build on top of the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This hands-on guide shows developers entering the data science field how to implement an end-to-end data pipeline, using statistical and machine learning methods and tools on GCP. Through the course of the book, you’ll work through a sample business decision by employing a variety of data science approaches.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.