Extreme Reality Opens SDK Enables 3D motion control for games and apps
|Richard Harris in Press Announcements Monday, September 30, 2013|
The new open Extreme Motion SDK, which supports Unity, C++ and C# programming languages for multiple operating systems, enables developers to easily add motion experiences to existing games or applications, and to create a wide range of new experiences (applications, games, security solutions and more) that pioneer Natural User Interfaces (NUI) while breaking the physical barriers of current hardware-based technologies.
Currently several game developers, including SEGA, have integrated the SDK into games over a variety of operating systems and devices to create a touch-less motion controlled gaming experience, similar to existing console games.
Read more: http://www.xtr3d.com/developers
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more