Design and Advertising Awards Organization Mobile Marketing Award Snapshot
Friday, January 24, 2014
The graphic also shows which countries, agencies and brands have been the most recognized. This was calculated using a points system created specifically for this series of graphics. Currently the UK leads the way in terms of nations, but it’s Japan’s Dentsu agency that is the most creative. Nike’s realignment as a digital services brand has paid off as it leads the way in the brands table, with double the points of nearest rival Nokia.
Over the years the data shows 2011 was the most creative year for Mobile Marketing. But Scott Seaborn, D&AD Board Trustee and ECD at XS2, expects great things this year.
“A cracking piece of work came out of Paris this year, 'Scrabble Wifi'. I expect it will do well at the 2014 Awards. I’d also hope to see entries from Starhub’s ‘Third Eye’, a remarkable use of crowdsourcing and mobile which enables blind people to see; and ‘Missing Children’ an app which uses facial recognition to match homeless children with their lost families.”
Read more: http://www.dandad.org/awards14
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more