Celtra Launches AdCreator 4 Providing Cross Screen HTML5 Ad Technology
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Celtra has introduced AdCreator 4, offering HTML5 technology for launching mobile display advertising across all screens.
AdCreator 4 is made to run programmatic cross-screen campaigns, utilizing a single platform for ad creation, campaign management and reporting with common metrics across all screens.
The platform offers predefined breakpoints and orientation change for ads across devices. Building motion-rich, interactive components into ads is can be accomplished with AdCreator’s library of over 20 pre-built components provide standard interface element like buttons, sliders and switches, as well as more complex motion-rich objects such as Coverflow and Carousel.
When creating an ad, AdCreator scans for errors and helps isolate issues before the ad is trafficked. Standard checks include component device compatibility and redundant or blank actions.
Read more: http://www.celtra.com/adcreator/ads
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more