Call for Speakers open for SauceCon Online 2021
|Brittany Hainzinger in Events Wednesday, December 23, 2020|
SauceCon Online is going virtual again this year, taking place April 21-22, 2021. This event brings together the Sauce Labs user community and continuous testing experts from around the world.
Sauce Labs, Inc. opened the Call for Speakers for SauceCon Online 2021. Now entering its fifth year, SauceCon Online will take place from April 21-22, 2021, with an additional day of deep-dive workshops on April 20.
SauceCon Online brings together the Sauce Labs user community and continuous testing experts from around the world. It provides attendees with practical and actionable insight, learnings, and live coding examples they can immediately put into practice in their own organizations. Reprising the all-virtual format that drew more than 5,000 registrants to the event in 2020, SauceCon Online 2021 will explore the latest trends and best practices for testers, developers, coders, or anyone seeking to elevate their organization’s DevOps strategy.
“The enthusiasm with which everyone involved with SauceCon has supported our temporary shift to an all-virtual format is truly inspiring and is yet another testament to the passion that the testing and development community has for this great event,” said Aled Miles, president and CEO, Sauce Labs. “We’re thrilled to again provide our presenters, attendees, and sponsors with a safe and accessible platform to share their knowledge and continue growing as professionals, and we’re looking forward to the best SauceCon yet in 2021.”
Content for SauceCon Online 2021 will focus on the most relevant themes and challenges impacting practitioners and managers in the testing and development of modern web and mobile applications, including:
- Navigating the journey to CI/CD and continuous testing
- Implementing CI/CD with mobile in mind
- Shifting testing left (and right)
- Optimizing code for automated testing
- Best practices for test creation, test management, and test execution
- Leveraging analytics to optimize quality
- Open source testing tools and native frameworks
- Native frameworks for testing
- API testing
- Testing in production
- Journey monitoring
More information on keynote speakers, early-bird registration, and sponsorship opportunities will be available beginning next month.
Key Event Details
What: SauceCon Online 2021, the 5th annual Sauce Labs user conference
When: April 21-22, 2021 (optional workshop day April 20)
Where: All virtual format; details to come
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more