Bidalgo expands into London
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, March 28, 2019|
Bidalgo a provider of ad automation solutions to help app marketers has announced they are expanding into the UK.
Bidalgo has expanded to London to help app marketers in the region achieve growth quickly, easily and profitably.
The London office will be managed by Oliver Gold, who was recently hired as Bidalgo’s UK Country Manager. With 16 years of experience in digital media, Mr. Gold will oversee all UK operations for the company, including the development of strategic business relationships with marketers and channel partners. Before joining Bidalgo, Oliver was UK Managing Director at mobile adtech company YOC, and he held several leadership positions at companies including Microsoft, Daily Mail Group and Adform.
“European app marketers are extremely savvy, but they need a partner who can provide AI technology to help them optimize every aspect of their campaigns in order to reach their user acquisition and ROI goals,” said Maya Vered, Vice President of Sales & Growth, EMEA at Bidalgo. “Our platform has served several leading app developers throughout Europe for years, but by opening an office in the UK we will be in an even better position to bring our industry-leading expertise and consulting services to developers throughout the region.”
To celebrate the office’s grand opening, Bidalgo is hosting a special event called “Mobile Underground,” bringing together leading executives from top app developers and platform companies for an evening of lively networking and industry education. Taking place at 4:30 pm on March 28th at The Hoxton in London, the evening will feature top-tier sessions and speakers including:
- “The Route to Successful UA,” featuring Riccardo Bianchetta, Head of Online Marketing at Bending Spoons; Jonathan Winters, Head of User Acquisition at Miniclip; and Tatyana Bogatyreva, Director of User Acquisition at Gram Games
- “Platform Power Hour,” featuring Emily Langston, Partner Solutions, Northern Europe at Facebook; Fintan Gillespie, Head of Client Partnerships at Snapchat; and Avishai Linde, Senior Business Development Manager at Google
- “Mind the Gap: Notes from the Underground,” featuring Maya Vered, Vice President, EMEA at Bidalgo.
“Bidalgo has a deserved reputation as the leading mobile marketing platform for user acquisition,” said Oliver Gold, UK Country Manager at Bidalgo. “I am excited to head up UK business operations and am looking forward to building out a best in class team. Bidalgo has seen incredible success across EMEA, and the launch of our new Western European hub creates a fabulous opportunity for continued growth and diversification into new markets and sectors. I am very much looking forward to driving this forward.”
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more