Appodeal rewards Indie developers this holiday season
|Richard Harris in Monetize Wednesday, November 28, 2018|
Appodeal has launched a new initiative named #TimeToEarn in order to help Indie mobile app developers win cash bonuses this holiday season.
Appodeal is launching a limited-time bonus program exclusive to Indie mobile app developers and small to midsize mobile app publishers. The #TimeToEarn program, which promises an up to $7,000 bonus on top of ad revenue, ends on December 31, 2018.
“As a part of the Indie developer community, too often we see great mobile apps fade away due to the lack of income. We want them to thrive and get what they deserve,” said Anna Baidachnaya, Head of EMEA at Appodeal.
So how do developers get started?
For a chance to win a bonus prize, publishers and developers need to apply to the program by the December deadline. Appodeal will review candidates based on criteria such as size of user base and promising retention rates. If accepted, applicants must sign-up free to Appodeal, integrate its SDK, and begin monetizing their apps for at least three months. At the end of the third month, the bonus prize amount will be calculated based on that month’s ad revenue:
- Up to $2,500 revenue = 50% bonus up to $500 max
- $2,500 – $6,667 revenue = 20% bonus up to $1,000 max
- $6,667 – $15,000 revenue = 15% bonus up to $1,500 max
- $15,000 – $71,429 revenue = 10% bonus up to $5,000 max
- $71,429 – $100,000 revenue = 7% bonus up to $7,000 max
The #TimeToEarn bonus program is part of Appodeal's bigger initiative to support mobile app developers and publishers in their effort to create great apps. Its simple, one SDK, highest ad revenue approach to ad monetization frees up time and resources, so that developers can focus on growing their user base and improving user experience.
Read more: https://www.appodeal.com/home/media/time-to-earn/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more