Appodeal has announced new functionality to its programmatic ad mediation for mobile apps, including a new Insights feature giving publishers multidimensional intelligence into the effectiveness of in-app ads. With this information, app publishers can take proactive steps to improve ad revenue generation across various audiences, device types and network usage scenarios.
Appodeal’s SDK consists of ten lines of code and should take less than an hour for app publishers to integrate. It works by tracking down the most profitable ads on the market (through ad networks, as well as direct advertisers), displaying the ads and then facilitating payment to app publishers. App publishers have the option of being paid on a monthly basis or upon request through the payment vehicle of their choice (for example, PayPal, Bitcoin or wire transfer).
The new Appodeal Insights spotlights how various usage trends and user profiles impact advertising performance. In addition to understanding ad effectiveness in various metrics (impression, clicks, eCPM or click-through-rate, i.e. CTR, per device manufacturer), the platform can provide insight into:
- The effectiveness of ads coming from various ad networks.
- How ad placement within the app impacts eCPM – which can be used to determine the best ad placement strategy.
- Software package version: This parameter is useful when there are multiple versions of an app, so publishers can see if changes made in the latest version have impacted ad effectiveness.
- User profiles insights: Publishers can get information about the users such as their gender, age, education and relationship status, which allows them to monetize more effectively;
- Device types: App publishers can better understand the end-user experience with ads across various device types. For example, if a publisher finds that the performance of an ad is faster and more reliable on tablets, they can work to improve the end-user experience on smartphones.Read more: http://www.appodeal.com/
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.