App Annie Announces Two New App Analytic Services
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, May 8, 2014|
App Annie has released its new advertising analytics platform and dashboard out of beta. The platform provides connections to more than 20 mobile advertising platforms including iAd, AdMob, Tapjoy, MdotM, TapIt, Chartboost, AdColony, InMobi, RevMob, AppLovin, Everyplay GameAds, LifeStreet Media, AppLift, Appia, Taptica, Millennial Media, LeadBolt and NativeX.
The advertising analytics platform provides the ability to automatically combine data from all ad platforms. It tracks ad revenue alongside app sales revenue and in-app purchase revenue for a more holistic understanding of an app business.
The company also has introduced new ASO tools which provide access to metrics to help analyze organic search traffic. The new tools show which apps are ranking for the leading search terms, reveals competitors use of terms and more.
Read more: http://blog.appannie.com/app-annie-launches-advert...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more