An Introduction into InApp Advertising as a Mobile App Monetization Tool
|Richard Harris in Monetize Thursday, May 12, 2016|
Google’s AdMob has published an e-book that provides an introduction into the world of mobile in-app advertising. Titled “The No-nonsense Guide to In-App Ads”, the publication is part of Google’s No-nonsense series.
This guide is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of in-app advertising as an introduction to app publishers and developers who are new to the opportunity. The publication examines how digital ads can be included into an app monetization strategy and what’s the best way to get started.
The e-book covers the following:
- What the seven primary app monetization models are and the pros and cons for each.
- Important considerations to keep in mind when implementing a monetization plan.
- A simple overview of how businesses make money from advertising.
- Foundational advertising concepts like eCPM, Fill Rate, Demand, and Inventory.
- How pay per click advertising works.
- A basic explanation of mobile ad networks and how they can help monetize an app.
- How to choose the right ad network for an app.
Read more: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/admobinappads...