An Introduction into InApp Advertising as a Mobile App Monetization Tool
|Richard Harris in Monetize Thursday, May 12, 2016|
Google’s AdMob has published an e-book that provides an introduction into the world of mobile in-app advertising. Titled “The No-nonsense Guide to In-App Ads”, the publication is part of Google’s No-nonsense series.
This guide is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of in-app advertising as an introduction to app publishers and developers who are new to the opportunity. The publication examines how digital ads can be included into an app monetization strategy and what’s the best way to get started.
The e-book covers the following:
- What the seven primary app monetization models are and the pros and cons for each.
- Important considerations to keep in mind when implementing a monetization plan.
- A simple overview of how businesses make money from advertising.
- Foundational advertising concepts like eCPM, Fill Rate, Demand, and Inventory.
- How pay per click advertising works.
- A basic explanation of mobile ad networks and how they can help monetize an app.
- How to choose the right ad network for an app.
Read more: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/admobinappads...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more