An App Developers Starter Guide To Mobile Analytics
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Mobile analytics as a business has exploded recently and there are a number of reasons why.
One primary reason is that companies who serve the app development industry are learning how to squeeze out every bit of information available from a variety of sources: the mobile devices themselves as well as from outside influencers such as WiFi vs. carrier connections, insight from social networks, cross platform tracking, and much more.
Terms like Big Data are increasingly ruling the day as the volume of information continues goes into hyper drive. But for many indie developers, utilizing Big Data is a big pipe dream. Your thinking, “Hey, I just want to get a handle on the data that I have at my fingertips!”
True enough. And that’s why Localytics has created a new primer – The Beginners Guide to App Analytics. Even if you’re not a beginner, it’s worth taking a look, because what you think you know, and what you need to know, may be two separate things.
The publication covers the following:
- Going beyond downloads
- The 8 key app metrics to track and why they matter
- How to start measuring metrics for your app
- The 4 app analytics best practices to implement to get the most out of your metrics
- Integrating to achieve holistic results
- Defining the right analytics for your goals
The e-book is available as a free download on the Localytics website.
Read more: http://info.localytics.com/download-beginners-guid...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more