Kony Updates MobileFabric To Help The Enterprise With Mobile Development
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Thursday, July 23, 2015|
Kony has updated its MobileFabric backend mobile infrastructure with new API management, mobile a management (MAM), analytics and application performance management (APM) capabilities.
The new API management capabilities include easier access to metadata about line-of-business systems and services. The platform now offers 90 out-of-box adapters to the most common line-of-business and technology systems.
New control features provide the ability to implement standard governance and control hub across all mobile apps throughout the enterprise environment regardless of how it was built. Developers can expand integration with existing identity systems and cloud-based identity services, and take advantage of a new mobile app management (MAM) service to apply uniform app policy to application security.
Read more: http://www.kony.com/products/mobilefabric
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more