Crosswise Launches New Cross Device Mobile and Desktop Identification Data Solution
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Tuesday, July 29, 2014|
Crosswise is launching a new cross-device identification service, a solution that provides a “data only” service that is completely neutral, free of media bias, and validated for accuracy by a quality score.
The company, whose service enables tying specific users to all of their devices, will make this data available to all types of ad tech companies including developers, publishers, DSPs, DMPs, retargeters, agency trading desks, analytics and reporting services.
Crosswise’s solutions are based on statistical algorithms that take readily available data related to behavior, interests, location, network and biometric patterns to create accurate correlations between individuals and devices without using any personally identifiable information.
Crosswise offers a device graph based on data analysis, machine learning and proprietary algorithms. Crosswise’s technology links internet-enabled devices to a single user, without using any personally identifiable information, in a simple and cost-effective manner.
Crosswise’s customers then use that information for a myriad of business purposes across devices, including audience extension, targeting, frequency capping, sequencing, measurement and attribution.
The Crosswise platform offers;
- Neutrality: Crosswise only provides a data solution for other ad tech companies ensuring that the company’s customers get the most accurate and cost effective solution without any conflict of interest.
- Access to deterministic data set: Crosswise has partnered with several companies to gain access to a massive deterministic data set to train and validate its statistical models. Statistical models are only as good as the data on which they are based, and as the only company with access to this deterministic data.
- Accuracy validated by a quality score: To ensure the quality of the data provided to clients, Crosswise provides a quality score based on validated first party data.
In conjunction with the company’s launch, Crosswise is announcing a partnership with LiveRamp that includes the enhancement of Crosswise’s statistical models, the ability for Crosswise to distribute data to LiveRamp’s network of digital marketing application partners, and access to the Crosswise service for LiveRamp’s onboarding customers.
Read more: http://crosswise.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more