SolidRun updates its quad-core iMX6 MicroSom for IoT applications
|Richard Harris in IoT Monday, October 10, 2016|
SolidRun's latest NXP iMX6 based System-on-module is ideal for consumer, automotive and industrial-grade IoT applications based on Android or Linux operating systems, and can be implemented as a fanless application which reduces the potential of heat and dust-related failures and offers reliable long-term operation and performance.
- Can be outfitted with a single-core, dual-core or quad-core microprocessor
- Can be packed with memory options from 512MB to 2GB
- Option for industry-standard WiLink8 chip for 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0
- Broad levels of integration
- Power-efficient processing capabilities
- High-definition video capabilities
- Multilevel memory system
- Smart speed technology that enables the designer to deliver a feature-rich product, requiring levels of power far lower than industry expectations
- Dynamic voltage and frequency scaling
- Powerful graphics acceleration
- Interface flexibility
- Integrated power management throughout the device
- Advanced hardware-enabled security
To jumpstart development on new applications, SolidRun also offers their popular Hummingboard carrier board options that feature tons of connectivity options, including, USB, HDMI, RJ45 and more.
Read more: http://www.solid-run.com/
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.