SolidRun updates its quad-core iMX6 MicroSom for IoT applications
|Richard Harris in IoT Monday, October 10, 2016|
SolidRun's latest NXP iMX6 based System-on-module is ideal for consumer, automotive and industrial-grade IoT applications based on Android or Linux operating systems, and can be implemented as a fanless application which reduces the potential of heat and dust-related failures and offers reliable long-term operation and performance.
- Can be outfitted with a single-core, dual-core or quad-core microprocessor
- Can be packed with memory options from 512MB to 2GB
- Option for industry-standard WiLink8 chip for 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0
- Broad levels of integration
- Power-efficient processing capabilities
- High-definition video capabilities
- Multilevel memory system
- Smart speed technology that enables the designer to deliver a feature-rich product, requiring levels of power far lower than industry expectations
- Dynamic voltage and frequency scaling
- Powerful graphics acceleration
- Interface flexibility
- Integrated power management throughout the device
- Advanced hardware-enabled security
To jumpstart development on new applications, SolidRun also offers their popular Hummingboard carrier board options that feature tons of connectivity options, including, USB, HDMI, RJ45 and more.
Read more: http://www.solid-run.com/
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.