SolidRun, an Israel based developer of System on Modules (SoMs), Single Board Computers (SBCs), and Industrial PCs will be announcing the industry's smallest iMX6-based microSoM designed for industrial IoT applications. At 47mm by 30mm, the iMX6 microSoM from SolidRun pacls is the smallest of its kind and offers many advanced features that would be typically reserved for the carrier board, including: memory, power management, FlexCan, UART interfaces that support RS232 and RS485, as well as options for flash memory and WiFi/Bluetooth.
SolidRun's latest NXP iMX6 based System-on-module is ideal for consumer, automotive and industrial-grade IoT applications based on Android or Linux operating systems, and can be implemented as a fanless application which reduces the potential of heat and dust-related failures and offers reliable long-term operation and performance.
- Can be outfitted with a single-core, dual-core or quad-core microprocessor
- Can be packed with memory options from 512MB to 2GB
- Option for industry-standard WiLink8 chip for 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0
- Broad levels of integration
- Power-efficient processing capabilities
- High-definition video capabilities
- Multilevel memory system
- Smart speed technology that enables the designer to deliver a feature-rich product, requiring levels of power far lower than industry expectations
- Dynamic voltage and frequency scaling
- Powerful graphics acceleration
- Interface flexibility
- Integrated power management throughout the device
- Advanced hardware-enabled security
To jumpstart development on new applications, SolidRun also offers their popular Hummingboard carrier board options that feature tons of connectivity options, including, USB, HDMI, RJ45 and more.