BMC has announced the expansion of its Big Data offerings with updates to its Control-M for Hadoop solution which now offers a Control-M Automation API, designed to improve Hadoop application deployment agility.
The Control-M Automation API is a set of programmatic interfaces for Hadoop architects, engineers, and developers to use Control-M in a self-service manner within the Agile development release process. Using JSON notation for job definitions, GIT and RESTful APIs for validation, configuration, and deployment, workflow-scheduling artifacts are integrated with preferred tools used to automate the Hadoop application release and deployment process.
This allows Hadoop program teams to shrink the development-to-production cycle, delivering new capabilities to the business faster and increasing the value of their big data initiatives.
The Control-M for Hadoop provides the ability to accelerate Hadoop batch workflows with the following functionality:
- Create jobs, collaborate on workflows, schedule and manage application batch processing
- Modify jobs and view status updates on any browser based device and on mobile iOS or Android devices
- Convert existing Oozie jobs to Control-M, or use Control-M to execute jobs defined in Oozie
- Develop Control-M jobs with Command Line Interface options
- Manage workflows using a simple drag-and-drop interface with a single point of control
- Leverage proactive notifications to identify and resolve critical issues before SLAs are missed
- Easily move data between Hadoop clusters with no need to create new scriptsRead more: http://www.bmc.com/it-solutions/control-m-hadoop.h...
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.