Metaps Launches Rebranded DirectAd Network Native Mobile App Ad Platform
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Metaps is rebranding its zero commission CPC smartphone ad network, now named DirectAd, (formerly known as DirectTap). The company has implemented a new branded site redesign to introduce new updates to its native Android advertising platform.
The DirectAd native ad format enables developers to customize the layout in their app to complement the user experience. Developers can integrate advertisements into walls and timelines that blend into the natural environment of their apps.
Metaps takes no commission on ad revenue earned on DirectAd, which allows developers to keep all ad revenue they generate on the network. DirectAd provides a 100% fill rate solution, and developers can control the ratio of their house ads and sponsored ads. The DirectAd network apps serves over 500 million downloads.
Metaps is headquartered in Tokyo and has offices throughout Asia, and in London and San Francisco. More information is available at the link below.
Read more: http://directad.metaps.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more