Marketing & Promotion
12 Steps to Becoming an Analytics Driven App Developer
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Sourcebits, a development firm that has created more than 500 mobile, web, and cloud applications, has created a new report, Six Essential Analytics Your App Needs. The report details the company’s thoughts on how to create a data program that unlocks user insights and helps developers proactively steer their product. As the company says, ” Go beyond gut instincts and start making strategic decisions supported by facts and hard numbers.”
The report provides these six methods to take advantage of analytics:
- Evaluating User Behavior & Demographics
- Providing Financial Insights
- Analyze By Segment and Cohort
- Measure User Acquisition Performance
- Include A/B Testing and Optimization
- Support Direct, Customized User Messaging
Some of the specific topics covered include:
- How to go beyond “spray and pray” event measurements for user behaviors and demographics.
- Attribution tools for analyzing user acquisition and marketing efforts.
- Strategies to manage complicated financial data and deliver accurate reports.
- The benefits of segment and cohort analysis for product development.
- New opportunities for optimization through A/B testing.
- How to create customized user messages, based on data, to increase engagement.
- An overview of the services offered by the 12 analytics providers.
The report also provides 12 specific steps to being a data-driven developer including: always start with questions; collect smart data; provide actionable data to all and more.
Facial detection for verified ad views launches from Jinglz Saturday, April 21, 2018
DevOps practices more likely to integrate automated security Saturday, April 21, 2018
More rewarded mobile ads = higher user engagement Thursday, April 19, 2018
IT Revolution announces DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 Thursday, April 19, 2018
Reshape the World Challenge launches to help the self-employed Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you