Where is app speed the fastest Surprisingly, not in the US
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Friday, July 28, 2017|
Global mobile app and internet speed analytics released in a new report by PacketZoom.
In May, Akamai reported on global internet speeds, but PacketZoom says the Akamai report provided an inaccurate look at mobile app speeds because they were only able to examine network data as opposed to real user data, which is what PacketZoom’s report looks at.
Some more findings from the PacketZoom report include:
- The Netherlands (206 milliseconds), United Kingdom (231 milliseconds) and France (293 milliseconds) had the fastest app response times of all countries studied.
- The United States was in the middle of the pack for response time - at 458 milliseconds, it fell slightly below the global average of 438 milliseconds.
- An average of 7.9 percent of all mobile app sessions worldwide suffer from network disconnections.
- Japan, where only 3.5 percent of app sessions are impacted by network disconnections, has the most reliable networks. The Netherlands (4.2 percent of app sessions impacted by disconnections), Canada (5.0 percent), Taiwan (5.0 percent), and the United States (5.6 percent) were also well above global averages.
- The least reliable countries in terms of network disconnections are Russia (13.3 percent) and Indonesia (12.1 percent).
Read more: https://www.packetzoom.com/mobile-observatory.html
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.