Watch the new Epic Games Unreal Engine 4 video
|Richard Harris in Game Development Thursday, March 2, 2017|
Epic Games releases new Unreal Engine 4 trailer video at GDC 2017 to wow game developers everywhere.
The new Unreal Engine video highlights some tools such as photo-real character rendering, professional grade cinematography, high-performance VR at 90 FPS, access to the full editor in VR, lighting and editing via the Sequencer cinematic tool, flexible post-processing, Blueprint visual scripting, the visual Material Editor, GPU-accelerated particle simulations, full C++ source code and much more that make Unreal the most powerful real-time technology available.
With Unreal, developers get everything so they can build anything, including all tools, all features, all platforms, all source code, complete projects, sample content, regular updates and bug fixes.
View the new trailer showcasing Unreal Engine 4’s features here:
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more