Vungle Now Supports Videos Ads For Windows 10 with New SDK
|Richard Harris in Windows Mobile Sunday, November 22, 2015|
Vungle has released its Windows 10 SDK to help game developers monetize Window’s smartphones, desktops, and Surface tablets, with support for other platforms, including Xbox One.
The announcement extends Vungle’s mobile video ad platform beyond Android and iOS to the Windows 10 cross-platform OS. The platform also offers support for Support for Unity, Adobe Air, Cocos2dx and Corona.
A core part of Vungle’s platform is opt-in ads that occur at natural breaking points within the app. For example, an in-game ad might appear after a character dies or at the end of a level. In exchange for viewing the ad, users then earn in-game goods such as virtual currency or extra lives.
The Vungle offers Windows 10 developers the following:
- Ad placements include skippable and non-skippable interstitials, opt-in ads, and storefront placements
- 100% full-screen, high-quality videos fit seamlessly within the UX, allowing the ability to monetize users without compromising in-app experience. Unique placements are available from storefront to opt-in are designed to blend in with features of the game.
- Flexible placements attract up to 100% completion rates, leading to increased revenues for our publishers.
- Advanced ad serving algorithms deliver the right ads to the right users at the right time.
- Supported mediation platforms include AdMob, Heyzap and MoPub.
Read more: https://vungle.com/monetize/