Vision VR-AR Summit 2017 by Unity details released
|Richard Harris in Events Friday, February 3, 2017|
Vision VR/AR Summit 2017, a event for augmented and virtual reality hosted by Unity Technologies will be held May 1-2, 2017 at the Loews Hollywood, Los Angeles. As the third Vision Summit, it will once again bring together creators, artists, programmers and leaders in the VR and AR space for a two-day conference focused on laying the groundwork for and understanding of the future of the industry.
Spanning games, film, art, commercial and interactive experiences, Unity’s Vision Summit 17 offers attendees focused discussions and sessions around the convergence of these mediums, and what it means for creating content for this new and evolving space.
"We’re at a crossroads, and the way that we experience entertainment, of all kinds, is going to dramatically change over the next five years,” said Tony Parisi, Head of VR/AR Strategy, Unity Technologies. “Vision Summit is focused on helping VR professionals navigate and define how technology, storytelling and consumer expectations will converge. It’s exciting creating the future, and this is going to be the place to be.”
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more