Ushur Managed Package launched on Salesforce AppExchange
|Brittany Hainzinger in Enterprise Thursday, February 20, 2020|
Ushur’s artificial intelligence (AI) platform enables enterprises to instantly and intelligently automate interactions with their customers, integrating directly into Salesforce.
Ushur announced it has launched the Ushur Managed Package on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering enterprises to add customer engagement automation capabilities to their Salesforce platform. Ushur’s artificial intelligence (AI) platform enables enterprises to instantly and intelligently automate interactions with their customers, integrating directly into Salesforce.
Through the Ushur Managed Package, enterprises can automate two-way communications across email, web, mobile and even documents to enable straight-through processing of account updates, support resolutions and sales enablement, improving customer experience and lowering operational expense.
The Ushur Managed Package Key Features:
- Classify and index high-volume customer emails, documents and texts for routing to internal teams within Salesforce.
- Read and write customer account information from and to Salesforce
- Integrate with Salesforce and trigger communication-based actions within the Ushur platform, even for custom-objects
- Allow customers to automatically upload docs and images into Salesforce cases
“Ushur is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by automating communications between enterprises and their customers,” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. "AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions to drive customer success."
“With the Ushur Managed Package, we are delivering on the promise of intelligent automation by automating customer interactions and directly integrating in Salesforce,” said Simha Sadasiva, co-founder and CEO of Ushur Inc. “Ushur was founded to help make enterprises smarter by applying software to automate customer-facing tasks.”
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more