New outsourced app development service launches
|Richard Harris in Business of Apps Friday, January 31, 2020|
New AppSimple service from System Soft Technologies aims to boost SMB competitiveness through rapid adoption of digital transformation
System Soft Technologies (SSTech) announced the formal launch of an application development outsourcing service to help SMBs drive the innovation required to meet the demands of digital transformation.
The AppSimpleTM service successfully offered in beta in 2019, supplements and enhances the design, test, and deployment skills and experience of SMBs’ in-house teams to deliver more innovative apps faster, with higher quality, and at a lower cost.
The SMB market is well-known as a segment underserved by large IT services companies for application development, yet they are the ones most acutely impacted by budget constraints and industry-wide skills and personnel shortages. They are also the most reliant on rapid innovation in their application offerings for market success. This ‘Catch-22’ often inhibits their growth and significantly increases business risk.
“We struggled to keep up with rapidly evolving demands of our growing customer base,” said Raj Popuri, CEO, iProcedures. “We didn’t have enough application development bandwidth or in-house expertise to grow as fast as our technology could. SSTech enabled this for us.”
With over 20-years’ experience in IT services, SSTech has built a streamlined application development process, code repository, extensive expertise, and a strong portfolio of success, allowing it to offset many application development constraints faced by SMBs. The low-code/no-code AppSimpleTM service leverages a portfolio of pre-tested, customizable software modules that drive rapid innovation, delivery, and iteration of applications to respond to real-time, fluid demands of the get-it-now market.
AppSimpleTM leverages SSTech’s reusable code library built on native technologies incorporating a microservices architecture. This library allows SMB clients to shrink design schedules and costs up to 50% less than in-house efforts depending on how much functionality is incorporated. This usually is determined by the client during the discovery phase and can be updated should needs change during application development. Pricing options are customizable to the SMB client.
AppSimpleTM services deliver compelling value to accelerate SMB innovation efforts in a number of ways:
- Offering extensive application development talent in a wide variety of fields to expand and enhance internal technical bandwidth
- Slash schedule and cost up to 50%
- Broad experience supporting many different verticals
- Collaboration processes and techniques to uplift client skills
- Optimized processes and software modules to accelerate completion and minimize cost
- Deep understanding of SMB challenges and needs, which minimizes the risk
- Improved technical efficiency by freeing up internal teams for projects better aligned with their capabilities to accelerate execution and boost competitiveness
- Agile process model and lifecycle automation expertise
- Close partnership with a seasoned consulting agency that focuses on long-term, deep relationships with clients.
“The market is exceptionally tight for targeted application development skills, expertise, and experience,” said Stephen Moritz, Chief Digital Officer, SSTech. "Also, SMBs are often the hardest hit but also the least serviced by big firms. Our goal with AppSimple is to level the playing field and help SMBs reach their full competitive potential through the delivery of robust functionality in line with the hyper-competitive demands of the digital world.”
“We survive by the market strength of our software offering,” said Wesley Todd, CEO, Caseglide. “But like most SMBs, we struggled to build a platform that met market needs sufficiently. Our friends at SSTech were truly key to the launch of our company and have been with us every step of the way.”
SSTech’s over two decades of software coding experience has allowed it to build a portfolio of common, pre-tested software design modules, enabling it to produce high-quality, low-cost modern applications much faster than could most SMBs on their own.
This approach is driven by a team of experts with extensive experience with customer collaboration, resulting in a strong ability to rapidly assess client goals, work closely to achieve them, accommodate dynamic, changing requirements, and establish a long-term partnership.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more