Adjust to launch Control Center as part of Automate Suite
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Control Center is part of the company’s third product suite, Adjust Automate. It follows Measure, which focuses on attribution and analytics, and Protect, which encapsulates its fraud prevention and cybersecurity solutions.
Adjust announced the launch of its pioneering new product, Control Center, which will be part of the Adjust Automate suite. With its release, Adjust aims to dramatically simplify the process of mobile advertising management for today’s marketers.
Mobile has become the new undisputed king of digital, and eMarketer predicts marketers are poised to invest a record-breaking $286 billion in mobile ad spend in 2020. But as the industry grows, the process behind ad management has become increasingly complex.
According to new research by Adjust:
- 81% of marketers surveyed said their company was planning to increase its marketing or advertising automation budget in 2020.
- Marketers handle an average of 19 advertising campaigns across approximately 14 different networks, highlighting the scale and complexity behind current marketing campaigns.
- When asked about their three biggest pain points in their roles, marketers listed merging and acting on disparate sources of data, individually updating bids and budgets, and accurate campaign management.
“Mobile is one of the most sophisticated and technical channels in marketing today, but it relies on a huge amount of manual work. According to our research, marketers would have to adjust over 250 distinct bids and spend limits, every day. That means even a moderate number of campaigns can become complex to keep updated,” commented Paul H. Müller, co-founder, and CTO at Adjust.
Adjust’s Control Center was built to simplify these processes. Designed as a cross-app, cross-partner and cross-network dashboard, marketers will be able to view data across all their apps and campaigns and act on it. The product is part of the company’s third product suite, Adjust Automate. It follows Measure, which focuses on attribution and analytics, and Protect, which encapsulates its fraud prevention and cybersecurity solutions. These three product suites make marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the 32,000 apps working with Adjust.
“With Control Center, marketers can offload manual, routine tasks, leaving them free to focus on being creative and pushing the boundaries of what marketing can achieve, Müller continued. “The product also has the potential to be an equalizer in mobile marketing, massively increasing the number of campaigns one person can manage, and allowing smaller teams to compete with larger marketing departments. With it, the battle will gradually shift from out-spending to out-thinking competition.”
Control Center will be available as a separate package for clients and integrated into their existing dashboard, along with an Enterprise version that is fully customizable for the most sophisticated of advertisers.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more