Two Roads Software, a data analytics start-up, has released OBSERV, a corporate communication monitoring application available in the Google Apps Marketplace.
OBSERV monitoring provides corporate compliance teams with a solution that identifies potential risks within a firm's electronic communications in real time providing the ability to understand communication within its context and notifying users in real time of risks based on pre-trained policies.
The platform integrates all communication channels including, email, social media, instant messages and mobile messaging and displays them in a single platform for an integrated reviewing process.
OBSERV offers built in policy monitoring including:
- Profanity: The profanity policy recognizes messages with language that is considered rude or offensive.
- Harassment: The harassment policy detects communication that utilizes threatening or intimidating language.
- Employee Turnover: The employee turnover policy indicates when an employee is either looking for a new job or planning departure from the firm
- Personal Information: The personal information policy notifies you that potentially private customer or employee information is being included in communications putting persons at risk for identity theft.
- Discrimination: The discrimination policy detects communications that may violate policies relative to actions and/or behaviors directly based on someone’s race, sex, religion, disability, age, and/or national origin.
- Company Proprietary: The company proprietary policy ensures that notification occurs if and when potentially private company information is being sent to emails outside the company, to include private employee email accounts.
- Custom Policies: Companies can create their own policies, then train the policy utilizing relevant communications. OBSERV learns the patterns and will begin to identify future occurrences automatically.Read more: http://observmonitoring.com/
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.