Twenty20 Releases Crowdsourced Commercial Image Catalog
Monday, March 2, 2015
Twenty20, which provides crowdsourced, real-world imagery, has announced that it’s launching out of beta to offer a mobile-oriented, crowdsourced approach to stock imagery, connecting businesses with legal user-generated content.
Twenty20 has created an app where consumers can make money from their personal photos by uploading their images directly to the platform. Twenty20’s platform now offers more than 45 million photos from over 250,000 contributors in 154 countries.
Mobile developers looking for content can purchase images on the platform as one-off images or through a monthly subscription. Twenty20 takes care of the legal process around purchasing and marketing user-generated photos with every image on the platform is vetted by an in-house legal team.
Read more: https://www.twenty20.com/catalog
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more