Top 8 reasons to jump into Windows 8 development
|Richard Harris in Windows Mobile Thursday, December 13, 2012|
Windows 8 market is growing daily which means more developers are starting to take notice that it could be a viable place for them get noticed.
Here is our top 8 list reasons why developing for Windows phone is a good idea.
1. New market which makes visibility easier.
2. Can use current app artwork from other apps you already have.
3. Different demographic of users could make your app soar.
4. Inexpensive developer fees.
5. You get to keep 100% of the revenue earned from sales until $25k is reached.
6. Windows hardware is fun to play with.
7. Nokia rocks - you get to play with alot of Nokia phones!
8. You an use Visual Studio!
Read more: http://appdevelopermagazine.com
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.