The dating app for dog lovers launching in 25 cities
|Richard Harris in Apps Thursday, June 14, 2018|
The polls show dog lovers everywhere want an app to meet similar people so Dig is launching in as many cities as they can in 2018 to make it happen - woof!
You know what they say, there are two kinds of people right? Well new research highlights the need for a dating app for dog lovers and the folks over at Dig plan to launch just that in 25 cities by the end of 2018. Dog Mom's day recently took place in NYC, with another event coming the end of this month to launch in Chicago. They say "your city could be next!"
From a poll of 3500 dog owners conducted by SWNS Media Group and Wag the data is clear
86% of dog owners would break up with their significant other if they weren’t into their dog.
3 in 10 dog parents have used their dog to attract a potential partner
60% say they’ve been flirted with while walking their dog.
16% of married dog owners said they would choose to celebrate their dog’s birthday over their spouse’s.
73% of dog parents are more likely to swipe right on a person’s profile pic that includes their dog.
78% of dog parents are more likely to go home with someone if they say they also have a dog
Read more: http://digdates.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more