Here is a summary of the NativeScript platform capabilities:
- Build 100% native cross-platform apps, with a declarative UI, and the ability to implement platform-specific UIs.
- Share 100% of your code or use platform-specific APIs, depending on the app you’re building.
- Use standards-based CSS syntax for styling.
- Use rich data binding and existing UI patterns to easily build complex user interfaces.
- Reuse any native library available in Objective-C, Java or .NET (for example Telerik’s native UI components - Telerik UI for iOS, Telerik UI for Android and Telerik UI for WindowsPhone).
- Reuse the QA tools for accessibility automation to write tests.
- Use the latest native platform features to create an amazing native user experience.
- Code in any IDE of your choice to implement your applications’ code using the NativeScript CLI.
- Use the Telerik Platform, AppBuilder and the full Visual Studio integration to get a rich development experience. Paid support is also available.
Read more: https://www.nativescript.org/
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.