TapJoy Releases Customized Currency for App Publisher Monetization
|Richard Harris in Monetize Monday, December 28, 2015|
TapJoy has released another app monetization platform for mobile developers with its recently released Personalized Currency Sales that allows app publishers to build and launch currency sales customized for their specific customers segements.
The program allows provides the opportunity to create personalized variables for currency sales, which are limited time promotions that offer app users the chance to earn more virtual currency than usual for every in-app advertisement engaged. It also allows developers to leverage dynamic pricing in their app monetization strategies.
TapJoy’s Personalized Currency Sales works in the following way:
- Define Target Users: Tapjoy’s predictive app analytics and Future Value Map enables developers to target discounts to their best users automatically. There is also the ability to build customized segments based upon consumer spending habits, risk of churn, engagement levels, regions or a number of other characteristics.
- Set the Multiplier: Define how much bonus currency to award and define different multipliers for different target segments.
- Select Promotion: Different push messages and creative treatments can be delivered to individual target segments via Push-to-Earn (out of app) and Message-to-Earn (in-app) promotions.
Testing of the program has shown to deliver revenue bumps for publishers ranging from 30% to 100%. A list of firms offering holiday sales for the Christmas period can be found here.
Read more: https://home.tapjoy.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more