|Richard Harris in Enterprise Friday, July 17, 2015|
Syncfusion has also released new components for Xamarin, the C#-based framework for building apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Included are Xamarin.Forms controls offering a high-performance DataGrid control that provides a smooth experience for end users, and a built-in feature set for developers.
For Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS, a new Maps control streamlines displaying geographical data, and a new NavigationDrawer control, modeled after the native Android component, grants developers the ability to organize content beyond the edges of a display. AutoComplete and NumericTextBox controls round out the new Xamarin controls to give developers sophisticated tools for capturing user input.
The Windows Phone platform also receives new AutoComplete and NavigationDrawer controls, as well as several new color palettes for the Windows Phone Chart
Read more: http://www.syncfusion.com/products/whatsnew
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more