Survey Finds SMEs Taking Customer centric Approach to Drive Growth
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Tuesday, October 8, 2013|
The Progress-sponsored IDG Research Services survey polled 300 key decision-makers across the US and Europe about their biggest business challenges and key goals. The survey found that most SMEs are improving the customer experience through value added services and business applications and that cloud services are helping these organizations to deliver on customer demands.
The company also unveiled today, a new, open community forum designed to enable developers to access and share timely, expert and relevant technical and business content. “The Community” will be an online hub where developers, independent software vendors and business managers can collaborate as they create, and customize business applications with leading technologies, including the Progress® Pacific™ platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
Read more: http://www.progress.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more