Software AG has released the latest version of it webMethods Integration Platform offering enhancements and expanding its hybrid cloud integration capabilities. With webMethod V9.9 there are a number of new enhancements for hybrid connectivity, cloud connectivity and advanced orchestration, for rapid development of agile applications.
The 9.9 release adds capabilities to Software AG’s Integration Cloud for connectivity and complex orchestrations. In addition to providing connectivity options for integrating Salesforce, new features include:
- Connectivity packs for apps such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Magento, Zuora and others.
- Over 20 new cloud connectors are now added for cloud connectivity.
- Advanced features such as REST metadata look up and Odata 2 support for Salesforce.
- Lightening Connect to connect modern cloud apps.
- For integrating business partners, a Drummond certified AS4 module is now available.
- A new Data Stewards user interface is now available for the MDM users, providing contextual manipulation and advanced filtering of data sets, plus expanded API support for handling complex business transactions involving multiple related data objects.
- The newly launched API Cloud includes API versioning and full self-service customization. The new API portal will provide enhanced collaboration and direct API import capabilities. The new cloud will provide a stand-alone portal for APIs while offering 3rd party integration extension points. Support for both RAML and SWAGGER standards helps continue to make the API Cloud a comprehensive API platform for enabling, mediating, securing and monitoring the APIs. Read more: http://www.softwareag.com/corporate/products/new_r...
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.