Skillz Real Money Gaming SDK Now Available to Mobile App Developers for iOS
|Stuart Parkerson in iOS Thursday, June 5, 2014|
Skillz has announced that, in addition to Android, it is now offering its skill based real money gaming SDK for iOS.
The Skillz platform lets app gamers compete for real money. For players who want to practice before playing for cash, there are also free matches available. The platform offers a game-centric way for developers to make money by enabling pay-to-play cash tournaments to monetize gamers in a way that aligns with their competitive nature.
The platform offers:
- Gamer account creation and management
- Tournament creation, management, and payouts
- Cash and virtual currency prizes
- Player matching to optimize the multiplayer experience
- Integrated, secure deposits, and withdrawals
- Comprehensive solution for cheating and fraud
- 24/7 customer support
- Social features to increase game virality
- Unified loyalty program to drive engagement
- Analytics platform
Read more: http://skillz.com/blog/#.U4iLFPldWnR