Red Hat has announced the general availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, the latest release of the company’s flagship platform. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 offers a foundation that enables the ability to balance modern demands while reaping the benefits of computing innovation, like Linux Containers and big data, across physical systems, virtual machines and the open hybrid cloud.
Key Enhancements to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 include:
- Enhanced application development, delivery, portability and isolation through Linux Containers, including Docker, across physical, virtual, and cloud deployments as well as development, test and production environments.
- Significant file system improvements, including XFS as the default file system, scaling to 500 TB.
- Cross-realm trust to enable secure access for Microsoft Active Directory users across Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux domains, providing the flexibility for Red Hat Enterprise Linux to co-exist within heterogeneous datacenters.
- Secure application runtimes and development, delivery and troubleshooting tools, integrated into the platform and container-ready.
- Infrastructure components like systemd, a standard for modernizing the management of processes, services, security and other resources.
- Built-in performance profiles, tuning and instrumentation for optimized performance and scalability.
- Unified management tooling and an industry-standard management framework with OpenLMI for streamlined administration and system configuration.
- Enhanced application isolation and security applied via containerization to protect against both unintentional interference and malicious attacks.
Read more: http://www.redhat.com/about/news/press-archive/201...
More information is available here
Learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.