Red Hat has announced the general availability of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, the latest release of the company’s flagship platform. Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 offers a foundation that enables the ability to balance modern demands while reaping the benefits of computing innovation, like Linux Containers and big data, across physical systems, virtual machines and the open hybrid cloud.
Key Enhancements to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 include:
- Enhanced application development, delivery, portability and isolation through Linux Containers, including Docker, across physical, virtual, and cloud deployments as well as development, test and production environments.
- Significant file system improvements, including XFS as the default file system, scaling to 500 TB.
- Cross-realm trust to enable secure access for Microsoft Active Directory users across Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux domains, providing the flexibility for Red Hat Enterprise Linux to co-exist within heterogeneous datacenters.
- Secure application runtimes and development, delivery and troubleshooting tools, integrated into the platform and container-ready.
- Infrastructure components like systemd, a standard for modernizing the management of processes, services, security and other resources.
- Built-in performance profiles, tuning and instrumentation for optimized performance and scalability.
- Unified management tooling and an industry-standard management framework with OpenLMI for streamlined administration and system configuration.
- Enhanced application isolation and security applied via containerization to protect against both unintentional interference and malicious attacks.
Read more: http://www.redhat.com/about/news/press-archive/201...
More information is available here
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.