Predixion Software’s latest version of its Predixion Insight IoT analytics platform offers new functionality to run analytic models directly on-cloud, on-gateway and on-device, allowing enterprises to perform real-time analytics and automated actions.
Predixion Insight’s Machine Learning Semantic Model (MLSM) technology provides “predict anywhere” flexibility, offering the ability for advanced analytic packages to be embedded directly into a variety of production environments, including applications, databases, complex event processing engines, or even directly onto a connected or disconnected device.
Other new features of the Predixion Insight 4.5 platform include:
- Quickly deploy predictive analytics with the new Deployment Assistant, which generates source code and facilitates deployment of the MLSM package to the device, gateway or cloud.
- Extend analytics to the edge by supporting common devices and environments including Raspberry PI and OSGi.
- Efficiently deal with data dynamics from the IoT with runtime data shaping on device.
- Achieve greater accuracy from advanced analytics with new Predixion-implemented algorithms optimized for IoT use cases.
- Collaborate across teams by sharing models and results over the web, email, and social media.Read more: https://www.predixionsoftware.com/overview_45
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.