Predixion Software Analytics Platform Provides Real Time IoT Analytics and Automated Actions
Monday, May 18, 2015
Predixion Software’s latest version of its Predixion Insight IoT analytics platform offers new functionality to run analytic models directly on-cloud, on-gateway and on-device, allowing enterprises to perform real-time analytics and automated actions.
Predixion Insight’s Machine Learning Semantic Model (MLSM) technology provides “predict anywhere” flexibility, offering the ability for advanced analytic packages to be embedded directly into a variety of production environments, including applications, databases, complex event processing engines, or even directly onto a connected or disconnected device.
Other new features of the Predixion Insight 4.5 platform include:
- Quickly deploy predictive analytics with the new Deployment Assistant, which generates source code and facilitates deployment of the MLSM package to the device, gateway or cloud.
- Extend analytics to the edge by supporting common devices and environments including Raspberry PI and OSGi.
- Efficiently deal with data dynamics from the IoT with runtime data shaping on device.
- Achieve greater accuracy from advanced analytics with new Predixion-implemented algorithms optimized for IoT use cases.
- Collaborate across teams by sharing models and results over the web, email, and social media.
Read more: https://www.predixionsoftware.com/overview_45
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more