Predixion Software Analytics Platform Provides Real Time IoT Analytics and Automated Actions
|Richard Harris in IoT Monday, May 18, 2015|
Predixion Software’s latest version of its Predixion Insight IoT analytics platform offers new functionality to run analytic models directly on-cloud, on-gateway and on-device, allowing enterprises to perform real-time analytics and automated actions.
Predixion Insight’s Machine Learning Semantic Model (MLSM) technology provides “predict anywhere” flexibility, offering the ability for advanced analytic packages to be embedded directly into a variety of production environments, including applications, databases, complex event processing engines, or even directly onto a connected or disconnected device.
Other new features of the Predixion Insight 4.5 platform include:
- Quickly deploy predictive analytics with the new Deployment Assistant, which generates source code and facilitates deployment of the MLSM package to the device, gateway or cloud.
- Extend analytics to the edge by supporting common devices and environments including Raspberry PI and OSGi.
- Efficiently deal with data dynamics from the IoT with runtime data shaping on device.
- Achieve greater accuracy from advanced analytics with new Predixion-implemented algorithms optimized for IoT use cases.
- Collaborate across teams by sharing models and results over the web, email, and social media.
Read more: https://www.predixionsoftware.com/overview_45
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more