PlayHaven Brings App Marketing Plugin to Corona App Developers
Thursday, September 5, 2013
The free PlayHaven plugin is available for iOS and Android games written with Corona. Developers can build marketing campaigns directly into their apps and manage them through the available web dashboard.
The move follows Corona’s recent efforts to integrate third party plugins to enhance the value of using their SDK. Other recently announced partnerships include deals with SponsorPay, Fortumo, Vungle, Inneractive, Photon Cloud, Green Throttle, and Carrot.
With the new PlayHaven plugin Corona developers get direct access to PlayHaven's network of 5,000 games, 520 million unique users, 130 million monthly active users, and 10 billion in-game events each month.
Read more: http://blog.playhaven.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more