Play Games Player Analytics Are Now Live On The Google Play Developer Console
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
At the Game Developers Conference (GDC), Google announced its new Play Games Player Analytics service, a set of free reports to help developers manage their games business and understand in-game player behavior. Now the service has officially been released and is available through the Google Play Developer Console.
Developers whose game is integrated with Google Play game services can access the analytics services with no further work. Additional integration is needed to access reports from Google Play game services Events, including the Sources and Sinks report.
Benefits of using Google Play Games Player Analytics include:
- Select a daily in-app purchase revenue target and then assess how you're doing against that goal through the Target vs Actual report.
- Learn how well you are doing compared to similar games in your category with the Business Drivers report.
- In the Retention report, see the percentage of players that continued to play your game on the following seven days after installing your game.
- See where players are spending their time, struggling, and churning with the Player Progression report
- The Sources and Sinks report helps you balance your in-game economy by showing the relationship between how quickly players are earning or buying and using resources.
Read more: https://developer.android.com/google/play-services...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more