Phunware Publishes New Ebook on Location Based Marketing
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Saturday, May 21, 2016|
Phunware has published a new eBook which offers an overview of how location based technologies such as iBeacons can help app publishers understand and predict consumer context and behavior. The publication also provides an introduction into with primary location marketing tactics and ways to unlock personalization.
The eBook covers the following:
- Location Marketing Basics
- Location Marketing Tactics
- Geo-Fencing and Proximity Marketing
- Personalization: The Secret Sauce in Location Marketing Location Marketing
- Real-World Use Cases
- Tips on Choosing a Location Marketing Partner
On a similar vein, the company has also published a quick primer on the terminology and strategies associated with location based marketing titled “Location Marketing Terminology, Tactics and Technology,” which can be found here.
Read more: http://www2.phunware.com/l/36092/2016-05-16/lj5wy1