PC gaming developer fund launches from Intel and Overwolf
Tuesday, August 21, 2018
A PC gaming software development fund launches by Intel in order to improve the software experience of platforms used by PC gamers.
Overwolf announced a collaboration with Intel Corporation to expand development opportunities for the PC gaming community. Through the collaboration, a development fund is being created for developers working on game applications, modifications, or game services that enhance the experience of PC games.
“We continuously look for opportunities to help developers create awesome experiences that make today’s top games even more fun to play,” said Uri Marchand, CEO at Overwolf. “We’ve designed the fund’s evaluation process to be simple and fast so that developers can focus 100% of their efforts on making the best possible application, mod or game extension.”
“Intel has long committed to delivering the most compelling gaming experiences running on Intel architecture,” said John Bonini, VP, GM of VR, Esports and Gaming at Intel. “Our collaboration with Overwolf further extends our ability to empower a new generation of developers to create compelling, exciting gaming software.”
Read more: https://www.overwolf.com/fund
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more