PagerDuty brings machine learning to management platform
|Richard Harris in Big Data Monday, September 11, 2017|
Machine learning and automation capabilities to be provided in new PageDuty Digital Operations Management Platform.
According to IDC, by 2020, 50 percent of the Global 2000 will see the majority of their business depend on their ability to create digitally enhanced products, services and experiences. Yet, the majority of IT operations practitioners are still manually dealing with the challenges of an increasingly complex software stack. This creates a critical gap in the resolution of incidents and customer expectations for the continuous delivery of digital services.
"Today’s dynamic digital business climate has exponentially increased both opportunity for growth and downside risks to mitigate. The latest Digital Operations Management capabilities announced today - machine learning and automation - tackle the real-time, all-the-time demands of consumers and business, translating complex events and signals into actionable insights, and orchestrating teams across businesses in service or revenue and productivity," said Jennifer Tejada, CEO of PagerDuty. “Leveraging our foundation in DevOps, we now empower our customers with a platform that intelligently responds to events and enables the delivery of seamless digital experiences so IT and business decision makers can confidently execute on their financial, operational, and strategic imperatives.”
- Alert Grouping: Rules-based automation and machine learning automatically group related issues together, providing critical context required to drive down resolution times while reducing responder noise.
- Similar Incidents: Machine data is critical, but to get the entire picture, responders also need human context such as who has dealt with a similar issue and what steps were taken to solve it. Now, responders can see previous related issues and surface information around incident severity, impact, remediation steps and much more.
- Response Automation: The new Response Plays capability allows teams to design and execute an automated response pattern, recruiting responders and stakeholders by a single click. For incidents on critical services, teams can set up an automatic response for split-second action.
- Dynamic Notifications & Event Routing: Dynamically select notification and assignment behavior and automatically route events to different teams based on event payloads.
- Redesigned, Live User Experience: The enhanced live incident details page provides improved information discoverability and ease of use.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.