Order Your Apple TV Developer Kit Now Before They Are Gone
|Richard Harris in iOS Thursday, September 10, 2015|
Apple developers interested in getting one of the new Apple TV Developer Kits need to act fast as there is a limited supply of the kits available. The kit includes the new Apple TV, Apple TV Remote, Power cord, Lightning to USB Cable, USB-A to USB-C Cable, and documentation.
The new Apple TV has built from the ground up with a new generation of hardware and interface using the Siri Remote. The all-new tvOS operating system, based on iOS, will give developers another option for their apps sold through the new Apple TV App Store.
The SDK includes many of the same frameworks and technologies as iOS, such as Metal, UIKit, CloudKit, and Game Center, so developers can leverage existing code to create games and apps for the big screen.
You can order a kit here.
Read more: https://developer.apple.com/tvos/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more